School District Funding

As mandated by Public Law 94-142 (Education of All Handicapped Children Act), passed by Congress in 1975, public schools are required to assure a free appropriate public education (FAPE) to all children with disabilities.  If you feel that this has not been provided for your child, you have a right to due process.  Through an advocate working on your child’s behalf, through arbitration and/or through the court system, you can petition that your public school district provide that free, appropriate public education through a private school.  School districts will sometimes provide partial or full funding of a private school education.  However, this is a complicated and time-consuming process and is usually best implemented by an Educational Advocate.

If you are interested in pursuing this option, we can provide a list of Educational Advocates who may be able to help.  Please contact us at (480) 391-3901.

Back to Scholarships page.


Request Information

* Required

We will not share your email address with any other parties.

Yes No

Captcha Image
11130 East Cholla Street, H-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
T: (480) 391-3901